What documentation do I need?
To apply for Veterans Services, you will need the following documents:
  • Military Discharge Record - Form DD214
  • Personal and family information including proof of residency, birth certificate, driver's license, marriage certificate, divorce decree / separation papers, social security numbers
  • Proof of resources: all bank account statements (last three months of each account), insurance policies, stocks, bonds, car registration, life insurance policies, etc.
  • Proof of income: pay stubs, tax returns, pension statements, Social Security Award letter and any other receipts showing how much income you receive.
  • Proof of expenses: property tax bill, rent receipts, mortgage statements, utility bills, food bills, and etc.

Your Veterans Service Officer will tell you which documents you need and will help you get any documents you don't have.

Show All Answers

1. Am I eligible?
2. What will I get?
3. How Do I apply?
4. What documentation do I need?